Fr. Chip Hines and Dom Bettinelli are two different kinds of fathers talking this time about new Apple gear, natural disasters, tales of dental woe, sports highs and lows, anti-Catholicism on display in DC, and new science fictions shows.
- Dianne Feinstein Attacks Judicial Nominee’s Catholic Faith (National Review)
- The Dogma of Dianne Feinstein (New York Times)
What We’re Drinking
- Fr. Chip: Grey Sail Brewing Autumn Winds Fest Beer
- Dom: 14th Star Brewing Maple Breakfast Stout
- Here’s a complete listing of all our previous drinks
Picks of the Week
- Dom: Fox’s The Orville
- Fr. Chip: Robert B. Parker’s Little White Lies
- Here’s a complete listing of all our previous picks of the week
Find us online:
Leave us your feedback:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you record a voice memo on your smartphone or another kind of audio recording on your computer, email it to us and we may play it in a future show.
- the-orville-image-1: Fox | Copyright by owner. Used under Fair Use doctrine.