Fr. Chip Hines and Dom Bettinelli are two different kinds of fathers talking this time about the Mike Pence Rule, MLB Opening Day, bad fences and bad neighbors, and whether a custom suit is right for you.
- Progressives are stunned Mike Pence chooses not to eat alone with women other than his wife
- Dom’s story on Why Not to Take 5 Small Children to Easter Vigil
- Dom telling the above story on The Good Catholic Life.
What We’re Drinking
Picks of the Week
- Dom: Cod: A Biography of the Fish that Changed the World by Mark Kurlansky; The Good Place
- Fr. Chip: The Gray Man by Mark Greaney; Tools of Titans by Timothy Ferriss
Find us online: